SKYLINE CONDO SOLUTIONS ETHICAL POLICY STATEMENT
Skyline Condo Solutions recognises the importance of operating in accordance with a set of core values in the way that we carry out our business with customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, competitors and the local community. This policy lays out our core values, and the practicalities which support them.
Skyline Condo Solutions will :
- Apply high ethical standards in our relationships with customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, competitors and the local community at all times;
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of information provided by customers and suppliers, as if it were our own information;
- Ensure that all advertising, marketing and promotional documentation issued avoids false statements, concealment and exaggeration;
- Avoid giving or receiving monies or gifts of significant value intended as a bribe;
- Maintain a fair and neutral business relationship with competitors;
- Not malign the competition through misrepresentation, false statements or innuendo;
- Ensure that fair working practices are employed with regard to suppliers and subcontractors, and that payments are made promptly;
- Ensure that wages paid must always meet legal and national standards and should be sufficient to meet basic needs and provide some discretionary income;
- Ensure that there shall be no discrimination based on race, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation;
- Ensure that there shall be no corporal punishment, no physical, sexual or verbal abuse and all forms of mental or physical coercion shall be prohibited;
- Ensure that no workers under the age of 15 are allowed and those under 18 shall not be employed at night or in hazardous conditions;
- Ensure that there shall be no forced, prison or bondage labour and workers shall not be required to lodge deposits or identity papers with their employers;
- Comply with all relevant Canadian laws and regulations.
To support these aims the Company will endeavour to :
- Ensure adequate resources are available to implement the requirements of this policy;
- Make this statement available to the public;
- Review and update this policy annually.